BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Other Concert Pictures

Several days later LOL... I'm not going to put up all the ones of different performers because they all look the same. I did put them up on my webshots page though... http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569783859zqrZwY?vhost=good-times

Nicolas hanging over the railing...
Right behind where we were standing.




A girl next to us let Nicolas see her binoculars.




On our way out.


This was the street we were supposed to use to come out (we were parked on a one-way street off to the left).
Zac asked the cops how we were supposed to get out, and I guess basically they said to take our chances with the one way street!


Union Station
Nicolas having Sabarro's Pizza at Union Station.
His favorite part - the escalators.
Inside of Union Station.
My attempt at art. LOL Actually it was the Jefferson Memorial going down the 95 at 70 mph.
Pentagon.

0 comments: